20 May NEW E-BRANCH OF PIRAEUS BANK AT CITY LINK
Piraeus Bank has opened yet another e-branch, the 7th in its online branch network, which is already serving the public at the Spyromiliou Arcade (City Link), in the heart of Athens. This e-branch offers all the innovative services of the Bank’s other electronic branches, giving individuals, businesses and the self-employed the opportunity to conduct their transactions with speed, convenience and security during extended operating hours on weekdays and Saturdays.
The new e-branch is housed together with the Bank’s already existing branch at Stadiou and Amerikis Streets, in order to benefit from the synergy and combined operation of e-branch and traditional branch services. Customers can reach out to specially trained staff who are on hand throughout the extended operating hours of the e-branch, offering information on the services provided, showing customers how to use the bank’s machines and digital services, helping with automatic transactions, and answering any questions about banking products and procedures.
Some of the services available at the e-branch are:
- ‘Remote cashier’ whereby customers can execute at least 90% of regular cashier transactions by video call with one of the bank’s experienced cashiers, with the same ease and simplicity.
- Online registration with winbank without having to visit a branch or sign contracts in person
- Conduct of ATM and easypay transactions 24/7 in the allocated indoor space
- The opportunity to get acquainted with products and services of various partners of the bank (exhibition area)
- Use of PC & tablet devices available in store to facilitate acquaintance and familiarity with the digital services of the bank (digital corner)
In addition to the above, businesses and self-employed persons can benefit from the following services:
- Deposit of cheques via ‘remote cashier’
- Direct counting and deposit of banknotes
- Direct counting and deposit of coins
Particular mention should also be made to the innovative services available for three categories of persons with disabilities:
- for the visually impaired: ability to conduct cashier transactions without the need for having two witnesses present and co-signing
- for the hearing impaired: ability to conduct cashier transactions in the Greek sign language
- for people with mobility problems: easy access to the branch and the ‘remote cashier’
E-branches already enjoy the appreciation of all categories of customers due to their user-friendly design, innovative technologies and extended operating hours.